Wednesday 1 January 2014

A New Year

Happy New Year everyone! This holiday often finds me doing some reflection. As 2013 drew to a close I found myself looking forward more and more. This will be the year that I FINALLY go on my trip. I will aim for a year but will also take whatever time I can get, be longer or shorter. That is what I am looking ahead to. Yet, I expected that today I would have some profound insights and musings. Alas, today has had me avoiding washing the dishes, learning how my new tablet works, texting my good friends and cuddling with the cat. With that, I will just share with you some of the highlights of my NYE celebrations with friends. I have always been blessed with having great friends. Years past I had my "posse" in Thunder Bay. I am grateful for my "old" friends and now for my "new posse". The evening started R's place for drinks and a grand spread of food. Later on we headed over to A's beau's nightclub (Status Nightclub in New Westminster) where we danced, drank, ate and celebrated . It was a fun night and I did not overindulge - no hangover but still a quiet day for me today. I hope you were fortunate as myself and spend your NYE with friends and family. 

PS. I do have a New Year's resolution - to read two books a month (I am a slow reader so this is a good goal for me).

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

























Here's to 2014!

1 comment:

  1. We also wish you all the best for 2014, a lot of amazing travel stories and adventures from the road, positive energy and attitude and inspiration for new blog posts! Great to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, feedback, opinions and ideas welcome.