Sunday 5 May 2013

SUNDAY'S SPECIAL SPOT - OAHU, HAWAII

The USA certainly has a gem of a state in Hawaii. Despite having visited only a single island of this archipelago, its natural beauty enthralled all of my senses. My brief albeit fabulous trip etched a spot in the forefront of my memories. Rarely does a destination captivate me as does Hawaii (Oahu). I anticipate future wanderings of this haven in the Pacific. Rumour tells me that the rest of the islands are even more beautiful than Oahu. I certainly need to visit to confirm these tales.

View from the top of Diamond Head of Waikiki

I took this photo in Oct 2011 (it is owned by me) after hiking up Diamond Head. This photo does not do the beautiful island of Oahu any justice whatsoever. It is more beautiful than I can capture on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback, opinions and ideas welcome.