Friday 7 December 2012

On Hold

Well, as I posted previously, I had suspended the weekly Sunday photo due to a dead computer. After two months I finally bought a new computer (laptop). Although I still am not computer savvy I do feel I have made a tad bit of progress in regards to catching up with the rest of the technological world. Now I just have to get access to my old computer (and soon, as tax time approaches I need info off of it). I`ll get off my bum one day.

So, does that mean the return of the weekly photo? Maybe....maybe not. It might become the sporadic photo post. I do have some great pics from my recent trip to Cuba and can find some others too but..........

Truthfully, I am just not into blogging right now. Actually, I am not into much anything right now. So I will take a hiatus. Not that you should be surprised as I am quite negligent of my blog on good days. Some writer I would make one day....NOT!  

In the meantime, I will try to figure out how to get out of the funk I have been in for quite a few months. Some stuff has improved (work) and others are the same. Just feeling like I am inadequate and don`t measure up. Wondering if I can even do this big trip. I want to but am seriously doubting my capacity to live my dream. Doubting everything I do actually. Everyone is better at things than me - even if they are bad at them. So while I work my way out of this, I will probably not post much or just a photo or two. (That being said, I am posting a pic of my favourite piece of street art I saw in Havana right after this posting.)

So while I try to stop feeling sorry for myself and figure out where my head is at I hope you all do well and enjoy the holidays, whichever ones you celebrate, if at all. As for myself, I will probably do a double feature at the movies on Christmas Day. It`s a tradition I love that I have neglected over the last couple years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback, opinions and ideas welcome.