Friday 7 December 2012

Havana Street Art

Recently I returned from a week`s vacation in Varadero, Cuba. I was there to attend a friend`s wedding that was held at the resort we stayed in. During the week I took a day trip to Cuba`s capital city, Havana.  I visited only Old Havana as it is too large of a city to be seen in a few hours. The little I did see was a mix: the old glory and beauty worn but emanating its own weathered character. Perhaps a reflection of the city`s heart, a beauty of it own kind. 

My favourite piece of street art in Havana. One of the most beautiful pieces of art I have ever seen.

There was numerous amounts of street art around Havana. I am beginning to appreciate this form of art and expression in the places I visit. People giving a part of themselves to area around them. 

P.S. I would appreciate it, if you use this photo that you give credit to me (as it is owned by me) and link back to my blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback, opinions and ideas welcome.