Monday 30 July 2012

POSITIVE REMINDERS COME IN ALL FORMS

If you recall, in my post "A History and A Future" I talked about hope spurring me onward to fulfill my dream. It is hope that keeps me going. Though at times I falter a little (or a lot). It's at those times that positive reminders help me come back to where I need to be and remind me that I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!! I WILL DO THIS!!

Interestingly enough, I get some great reminders from a page on Facebook. Facebook is used for so many things (business, socializing, events, info, games, time wasted, staying in contact, etc). And one of those things is a page created by a fellow Couch Surfer and friend of mine. She created a page where she (and those who "like" it) can view and post positive affirmations and quotes. I enjoy reading them on my FB page and often, they are very timely. Please take a moment to look at this page: Let's BElieve in our Dreams. I also encourage you to "like" it and "share" it as well. We all can use more positivity in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback, opinions and ideas welcome.