Tuesday 25 September 2012

WTF? (Or why I am banging my head against a wall)

Grrrrr. I am so frustrated and annoyed. I've had a few changes in my life recently, as I have blogged about. Significant changes in my opinion: moving and the "dream" work schedule. Significant in that I can save and earn $$$ for my big trip. So why is that not happening? WHY??! In fact it's the opposite. My work is not that busy (the more I work, the more I earn) and I've had unexpected expenses...actually I can't even replace what needs to be replaced unless I dip into my RTW savings or wait til I actually make some more money. So many people have told me to "pick a date and then it's a goal", to "put it out there and it'll happen", etc. Well I did that and I get squat! I'm so pissed off and confused. Things just don't work out that way it would appear. I have a goal that, if things continue at this pace, will be delayed for who knows how long. As for "putting it out there"-fat lot of good it's done me! Starting to think it's a load if crap. WTF is going on?? What is the point? I'm going to go cry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback, opinions and ideas welcome.